Monday, June 25, 2012

SUMMER HEAT

Just got back from my little vacation....Hope ya'll enjoy your SUMMER so far. It been hella HOT over here in the EASTCOAST and I'm Lovin' it. MOAHAHAHA. I'll have a separate entry for my vacation's outfit soooo stay tuned. 
DISCO BLOCKS..... I am obsessed with PRINTS this summer :) I mean, can U tell? LOL 

I did wear short underneath so stop accuse me of being over sexayyyy...Leopard and Zebra prints mix with plain grey fishnets shirt, U can't get anything hotter than that. YUP YUP. 

DEEP DAWN... Who know a simple shirt can turn out to be a statement piece. Really, U just need a little imagination... that way everythin' is possible... WINK WINK

I love the embroidery details of this dress so muchhhhhhhh.... Orange and yellow color are the great combination. This is one of my UNCLE's designs also. OH SO FLOWYYYYYYY :) Coincidentally, I found a perfect pair of doll shoes to match this dress. My life is complete.   

GOTTA GO ENJOY MAH DREAMING POOL 

NOW BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment