Monday, June 11, 2012

FEMININE MUCH

LOOK WHO'S HERE!!!!!
How are mah Sweet Chics doin? :)
Mah Online Jewelry Store is doing very well
Thank Ya'll for yo amazing support...U ROCK
If U R follow me on mah FACEBOOK page then you will see all mah update looks. Here are some of the most recent ones:

This outfit is special because it was designed by mah Uncle Nguyen Tien Loi. I'm so in love with the floral prints of the pant and an extremely simple but elegance of the sheer white blouse. It's all about texture <3<3<3

~~~PROM FLASH~~~
Butterflies <3<3<3 What can I say? INSANITY 
It was a epic nite, I LOVED what I had created and mah confidence was just over the top!!! 
"Life is too short so be craziest as U can be" :)

~~~SUMMER BREEZE~~~
This colorful top is also designed by mah Uncle XOXO...Seriously, Luv him to death 

 ~CHAMPAGNE IN THE AIR~
Here is mah DIY " CHUNKY HEELS"
Show U guys later...hehehe
~~A LITTLE TWIST OF A SKIRT~~
This is a long  ass skirt but I decided to give it a new look... Oh! It was one of mah Uncle designs also.

TIME FOR BED>>>ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. You seem to always wear the awesomest prints :) I like your white dress as well, and your outfits have great stuctures.

    ReplyDelete