Wednesday, June 13, 2012

DIY Colorful Bag/ Laptop Holder

HEY YA'LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I wanna show U guys my newest DIY project.This is one of my old and ugly bag, but it has a quiet interesting shape so I decided to give it a new cover. 
Things U'll need:
1. Rubbing alcohol to clean the surface before you paint it.
2. Nail polish of your choice
3. Paint brush
4. Glitter (if U want to)
5. Sharpie permanent marker
6. Paper clips >>> as U can see I used them to decorate my name


BEFORE

AFTER

TADAAAAAAAAAAA.... 
See how easy that was. Soooo, if Ya'll decide to make your own version I wanna see your as well. Post your creation on mah Facebook page to let the world know how awesome U R. KKKKKKKK
LATER BUTTER 

3 comments:

  1. Aaah, that's cool!
    I was searching a laptop holder recently, and didn't find any that matched my style and wasn't a billion bucks (this is an hyperbole!)
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IF YA DECIDE TO DO YOUR OWN VERSION :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is really very awesome. I too have recently purchased one such bag from Complement ltd to protect my laptop from dust and heat.
    latest ipad 2 holder

    ReplyDelete