Thursday, May 24, 2012

JEWELRY SUPER~ABUNDANT

ATTENTION LOVERSSSSSSSSSSSSS<3
Moahahahahaha
I'm LAUNCHING mah "JEWELRY LINE"
Most of the items are $10 or under so I don't think U can beat that. Just take a second to like mah FACEBOOK page for exclusive pictures update.
*** Payment will be pay through PAYPAL
Keep it short and sweet, here are some of the first items in stock: 
Pearl Necklace
PRICE: $6
Material:Alloy,Czekh,Manmade Pearl
Size:Chain Length:40+6cm

Gemstone Necklace
PRICE: $6
Material:Alloy,Gemstone
Size:Chain Length:66+5cm
Pendant Length:10cm

Alloy Earrings
PRICE: $3
Material:Alloy
Size: Pendant Dia:2.5cm

Fashion Gold Metal Bracelet
PRICE: $5
Material: Metal
Color: GOLD
Size: L*W.25cm*1cm
Pearl Necklace
PRICE: $5
Material: Alloy, Cloth, Man Made Pearl
Size: Chain Length: 86+5.5cm
Pearl Dia:0.4cm
Colorful Bead Alloy Earrings
PRICE: $4
Fashion Jewelry: Alloy Earrings
Material: Alloy, Acrylic
Size: Pendant Dia: 4.3cm


3 comments:

  1. The one with bow is so nice :))

    *INTERVIEW + GIVEAWAY* - now on my blog: my interview with designer + vegan-friendly handmade NEON clutch GIVEAWAY!!!

    just JE NE SAIS QUOI
    Independent Fashion Bloggers
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    about.me/Jesika

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are these selling? Thinking about starting my own

    ReplyDelete