Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DIY B4&After TRANSFORMATION, DENIM + STUDDED CLUTCH

WASSSSSSSSS UPPPPPP MAH CUPPY CAKES <3<3<3
Did ya check out some of my DIYs for this week? Here we go

The left over denim fabric is totally transform to a SICK ASS clutch...Yup! I used the zipper my cousin got me from Viet Nam and some detachable metal buttons to flash up the look. I can't wait to rock it with my new imaginary outfit....LOL... 

I'm very very very please with these BANGLES ARM CANDY....They were just plain Black & White BANGLES.... That's why people>>> NEVER LET ANYTHING GOES TO WASTE


Just found out I need some GREEN shades accessories so I decided to buy this. I gotta make this cool shape clutch even cooler by adding some round studs to it. Ya'll like it? Hehe ^.^



STAY TUNED FOR MORE DIY PROJECTS 
LET'S THE KICK ASS BEGIN 
Air kissesssss :*:*:*:*:*:*

4 comments:

  1. omg your DIY bracets are amazing . you got skills cupcake :)..
    cant wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....thanks sweetieee XOXOXO more DIY comin' soon ...air kisses :*:* hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, coolness! Totally following your blog now :)

    -haylie

    ReplyDelete