Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MydaGreat's ONLINE FASHION SHOP



    
     BEST NEWSSSSS OF THE YEAR ^0^


I'm launching my online fashion shop this Wednesday 4/4/12. Clothes, Accessories, Shoes, Purses and all the most random stuff on Earth will be here. I'm also selling my DIY and CLOTHES that I design. PRICE IS UNBEATABLE. 


Check out my page and blog on Wed for more INFORMATION, DISCOUNT DATE and PRIZE FOR CUSTOMER OF THE MONTH :)


IF U R A SHOP LOVER U DON'T WANNA MISS THIS EVENT!
See ya in 48 hours $.$ Peaceee

                  

1 comment:

  1. Dubai shopping has been a attraction worldwide. The scenic Saga world Dubai unique collection is the place where one experiences the real luxury.Home Decor accessories in Dubai were never this luxurious as the mall is the emblem of cottage industry of Dubai and has a perfect mix of elite class accessories for our lifestyle & living.

    ReplyDelete