Saturday, March 17, 2012

NEON all da wayyyyyyyyyyy

Wooo.... I been updating my blog a lot lately :) That's a good sign. 
             
      I watched the movie "Hot tub time machine" awhile ago and I was inspired to do this look. The movie is pretty funny but it's rated "R" so if ya under 17 years old....sorry buddy :(( Nahhh, just kiddin.......u do watevaaa da hell u want... hahaha. But that's not wat I'm talkin about. Wat I try to say is this movie involved in the 80s FASHION @()@ 80s Fashion for woman taught us terms like jelly bracelets, jelly shoes, neon clothing, leg warmers, shoulder pads, and Guess jeans. Loud, big, gaudy and bright clothes are words you can describe the 80s FASHION. I love   my hair here, it just complete the look. 










Have an awesome WEEKEND mah sweetcherrypies :P

No comments:

Post a Comment