Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Fridayyyy Fridayyy! Gotta get up on FRIDAYYY

                WADDUPPPPPPPPP YALL!!!

                   Happpiiiiii Weekend....... R U GUYS DOIN ANYTHIN SPECIAL?

      I'm so so so so done with moving.... It's a pain in the asss. LOL...JK, I <3 mah new place. Hehehe. After cleaning mah SHOES treasure yesterday, I just realized I have so many pairs I haven't use in awhile. Those babies don't deserve to be forgotten, I'm a bad mamiii -.-Therefore, mah new weekend resolution is to create some outfits that go with those shoes. YAY MEEEE ( ARGGG... I need motivation)

New OOTD....... Woot woot



SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


IF U R A SHOES COLLECTOR....... This babeeeee is for U :) 


DETACHABLE FASHION SHOES FOR MEN.
SIZE: US 9 - UK 8,5
PRICE: $70 (NEGOTIABLE)
Please, contact me through my email if yall have any question >>> mydagreat@gmail.com




PEAceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:P YUMMM...FATTEN ME TIME...moahahahaa



No comments:

Post a Comment