Wednesday, March 21, 2012

GLOOMY OUTSIDE

"2day I don't feel like doin anythinnnn :) I just wanna lay in mah bed"

     Boiii oh boiiii ... Where da hell is da SUN? This weather is making me lazyyyy. Meeee wanna snuggle on the couch and watch movies with mah boobear, hehehe. Allergy sucks, it is still torturing me. That's so ironic because I luvv FLOWERS but they don't LUVV me :(( {Sad face} Not fair. The other day, mah babe and I were walking to the playground near his house and we found a perfect spot for SPRING photo shot. OMFreakenGod!!! I can't wait to show u guys. Anyway, here are some more outfits that I have created. Yall better like it! LOL. Oh, make sure u spend 1 min of yo precious time to vote for me in the MochiBeaucoup Spring Contest. Just click the link I provided below. XOXOXO






http://bit.ly/GCEbLP
  Vote for meeeeee if ya <3<3<3 SPRING FASHION...hahahaha

3 comments:

  1. I LoVe YoU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Porkie's always here 4 U !! () . . ()
    ( ('') )
    ( . )
    ( ) ( )
    '' '' <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is lovely! I follow you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankkssss Adelina <3<3<3 Nice to meet ya :)

      Delete